SQUARE ENIX® today launched Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai, a single-player, action role-playing game based on the popular “DRAGON QUEST: The Adventure of Dai” anime series up to the Sovereign Rock Castle arc. The game is available now digitally on Xbox Series X|S™, PS5™, PS4™, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam® and the Microsoft Store for $59.99 USD.
Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai takes players on an epic quest that combines an engrossing story-driven campaign with real-time action-based combat, unique storytelling scenes and an evolving dungeon experience. Players will join the fight as the Disciples of Avan and relive – or experience for the first time – Dai’s journey to become a hero and oppose the Dark Army.
In Story Mode, players will follow the story of Dai as he sets out on a quest to protect the world from the sinister Dark Lord Hadlar and the Six Legions of the Dark Army. Joined by a few allies he meets along his journey – Popp, Maam, and Hyunckel – Dai and his friends will battle the Dark Army and their myriad monsters across a sprawling story while mastering number of unique Attacks, Skills and Coups de Grâce abilities.
As players progress through Story Mode, they will earn new skills, abilities, and rare accessories to collect and equip known as Bond Memories, which further augment abilities and stats to aid in the fight to crush the Six Legions of the Dark Army. Each time a Bond Memory is unlocked, scenes from the original manga will be revealed. Bond Memories can also be further powered up by exploring the “Temple of Recollection.”
Temple of Recollection
The Temple of Recollection is a special dungeon where the monsters and hidden traps change each playthrough, offering an increasingly challenging battle experience for those willing to risk it all. Players can delve deeper into evolving rooms, while encountering battles that escalate in difficulty with each room visited with the ability to earn a variety of rewards once victory is claimed.
After completing the full Story Mode, Challenge Mode will be unlocked and offer players even stronger opponents to fight from Story Mode. In Challenge Mode, players will experience remixed versions of battles faced in the Story Mode that will truly put their skills to the ultimate test. Players can prove their abilities as a hero and battle against stronger versions of the Six Legion Commanders of the Dark Lord and more.
Digital Deluxe Edition
Players who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition for $64.99 will also receive the full game and the following bonus items:
- Popp’s special outfit: “Legendary Mage – Popp Outfit” based on the Mage from Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation.
- Maam’s special outfit: “Legendary Priest – Maam Oufit (Warrior Priest)” based on the Priest from Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation.
- Maam’s special outfit: “Legendary Martial Artist – Maam Outfit (Martial Artist)” based on the Martial Artist from Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation.
- Hyunckel’s special outfit: “Legendary Swordsman — Hyunckel Outfit (Dark Armour Blade)” based on the Swordsman from Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen.
- Hyunckel’s special outfit: “Legendary Warrior – Hyunckel Outfit (Dark Armour Spear)” based on the Warrior from Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation.
Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai is a must-play for fans of the anime series and action RPG games alike. With its exhilarating combat, engaging story, and evolving dungeon experience, Infinity Strash offers something for everyone.